ABDUL KALAM AWARD
This award is sponsored by the alumni of TCE 1999 batch in the remembrance of Abdul kalam. This award is given to the most deserving student on merit basis. The awarded student is benefitted by receiving the tuition fee for all years, internship, mentoring and also project guidance.
Process for selecting the candidate
- A committee is formed by the alumni to select the student for the scholarship based on the family income, medium of education, academic merit, personal skills etc.
- The interested student can submit the filled application form to the department alumni coordinator.
- The application submitted in various departments are collected and reviewed by the alumni coordinator.
- The committee interviews the candidates in person and selects the right candidates for the scholarship in each year continuously.
- The benefited students may be disqualified if he/she degrade in the following constraints and an alternate student will be selected in the respective year.
- Academic performance
- Improving personal skill set
THE LIST OF STUDENT BENEFITED BY THE AWARD
|S.NO||NAME||CLASS||YEAR OF AWARD||TOTAL AMOUNT IN RS||NAME & DESIGNATION OF THE MENTOR|
|1||Praveen kumar||II MECH||2018||20,000||Mr.Suresh|
|4||Ragul V||III ECE||2016||1,30.000||Mr palani vairavan ,Microsoft|
|5||Ishwarya A||III EEE||2016||40,000||Mr palani vairavan|