Value Added Courses
Civil Engineering students are studying many subjects which are often limited to class room environment. This kind of regular studies is not sufficient to meet the current trends and industrial requirements. By considering these facts, the department has taken initiative to undergo value added courses related to the core disciplines of Civil engineering to enhance the technical knowhow of the students.
In order to strengthen the teaching learning processand to prepare the undergraduate students to meet the challenges of the global work environment, Civil Engineering department offersclose interaction with the industry to bridge the gap between the curriculum and the requirement of the industry.
Value added courses aims to provide additional learner centric graded skill oriented technical training with the primary objective of improving the employability skills of the students and also to provide an opportunity to the students to develop interdisciplinary skills.
SOME OF THE VALUE ADDED COURSES CONDUCTED SO FAR AT A GLANCE.
- Auto CADD, Archi CADD, STADD Pro
- Introduction to Revit architecture.
- Building information modelling
- Introduction to Civil Engineering softwares
- Importance of software in Civil Engineering construction
- Primavera and Project Management software
- Awareness on NDT methods.