The graduates will have the ability to
- Understand and apply differential equations, integrals, matrix theory, probability theory and Laplace, Fourier and Z transformations for engineering problems
- Understand and apply basic science, circuit theory, control theory signal processing and apply them to engineering problems.
- Model and analyze transducers.
- Understand and analyze Instrumentation systems and their applications to various industries.
- Apply advanced control theory to practical engineering problems.
- Understand and analyse, linear and digital electronic circuits.
- Review, prepare and present technological developments
- Form groups and develop or solve engineering hardware and problems
- Understand and apply computing platform and software for engineering problems.
- Understand ethical issues environmental impact and acquire management skills.