Programme Specific Outcomes
- To prepare the students have successful career in industry and motivate for higher education.
- To provide strong foundation in basic science and mathematics necessary to formulate, solve and analyze Control and Instrumentation problems
- To provide strong foundation in circuit theory, control theory and signal processing concepts.
- To provide good knowledge of Instrumentation systems and their applications.
- To provide knowledge of advanced control theory and its applications to engineering problems.
- To provide an opportunity to work in inter disciplinary groups
- To promote student awareness for life long learning and inculcate professional ethics
- To provide necessary foundation on computational platforms and software applications related to the respective field of engineering.