Training and placement cell plays a vital role in shaping up the career goals of students. It is the dream of every engineering student to get placed in a top organization visiting their campus for recruitment. Keeping this key aspect into consideration, it is realized that training is important for engineering students to enhance their employability skills and achieve good placement in various Industries.
Training Activities :
- Personality Development Training
- Create awareness about “career planning” and “career mapping” among the students
- Organize Various Training Programmes to train the students in the areas of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal reasoning through the reputed external training organizations and in-house trainers.
- Train the students through Mock Interviews to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Train the students on group discussion techniques
- Conduct online tests and written aptitude tests.