To convergence knowledge, intellectuals, and resources for technological innovations
- Research and Development is an important activity towards achieving academic excellence. Recognizing this, Tamilnadu college of engineering has set up a separate Research and Development Department to develop and nurture the state-of-the-art research activities at the college.
- At TCE, there exist a driving energy and passion associated with research and development activities. Also the vibrancy level is spreading through our passionate researchers to the outside world.
- Research and Development activities bring together, an ecosystem of accomplished researchers from other industries, scientists from research labs, faculty of international repute, brilliant student community, excellent technical & support staff and an effective administration. It ensures an ambience where research and innovations are having timely credits and appreciations. In the Technoh park brings together, in a common ecosystem, accomplished researchers from the industry, creating an ambience where research and innovation are celebrated as a way of life.
NUMBER OF ONGOING Ph.D
- Mr.S.A.Gokulakrishnan – Asst.Professor/MECH
- Mr.L.Periyasamy – Asst.Professor/CIVIL
- Mr.D.Yuvaraj – Asst.Professor/ICE
- Mr.S.Vivek – Asst.Professor/EEE
- Mr.Durairaj – Asst.Professor/EEE
- Mr.Senthil Kumar – Asst.Professor/EEE
- Ms.V.Saranya – Asst.Professor/CSE
- Mr.T.Kannan – Asst.Professor/ECE
- Mr.K.Murugan – Asst.Professor/ECE
- N.K.Anush Kannan – Asst.Professor/ECE